Saturday, October 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We got home to Austin this morning! I got discharged late yesterday and we stayed one night in San Antonio to make sure all was ok. We have missed the girls so much so we left super early this morning to get home and see them. It had been a week since I had seen them and they seemed to grow so much, esp. Addison. Addison is actually sleeping through most of the night now! I swear I didn't do this so I didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night with her :)

I am feeling pretty good and look forward to a relaxing weekend with the family. It will take some time to get my strength back but the goal is to take a couple 15-20 minute walks a day to get my body back in shape after the last three weeks of in and out of the hospital.

Eric is thrilled to be able to watch football and have a few beers this weekend. It is well deserved too; I don't know how he stays so strong. I truly could not have made it through the past few months without him. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

(OU still sucks)

2 comments:

  1. So glad your home! I'll be praying for a fast recovery.
    Love ya
    Anyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home, and yes, OU still sucks.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete