Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Beginning

Two weeks ago, I had a CT scan done and they incidentally found a large mass in my liver. After an MRI and a biopsy last week, we were told the mass was malignant. My doctor then told me that it was not liver cancer and we needed to find the origin of the cancer. I immediately knew we had a long, hard road ahead of us. I started this blog so family and friends could keep up to date on my journey.
The next step is to find where the cancer started and to work with the Oncologist to formulate a path to move forward. Eric and I feel very blessed to have so much family and support close to us.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and your family Stacie. There are not the right words to express my genuine care, but know that you guys are in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie, I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I will keep you in my prayers, and if there is anything I can do, anything at all, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers, Stacie.... I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete