Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Procedures and Diet

Tomorrow I have a few procedures to see if they can find the primary source. I am ready to get some answers on what it is or isn't. As many of your know, I am not known for my patience and this journey is definitely going to be an exercise in that!
For now, I am working when I do not have appointments and that helps get my mind focused on something else which is nice.
I have also spent a lot of time researching what the best diet is to aid all of the upcoming surgeries and/or treatments. When I was describing them to Eric he was less then thrilled but totally on board. He didn't seem to understand why BBQ wasn't on the list.

2 comments:

  1. There will be the BIGGEST neighborhood BBQ when all this crap is over. Ribs for everyone!!! Tell Eric to hold his BBQ appetite for that!! When you get more specifics on diet changes share them on the care calendar or wherever! We all want to keep you eating healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always grill a fruit and veggie Kabobs along with some fish/seafood while he gets his rib-fix!! ~jen skeen

    ReplyDelete